Sunday, May 31, 2009

God's Love

As always, I felt so blessed especially this morning being shown how much God loves me.

It happened when we were on our way to my friend's place. We were on a bus, my mom, hubs, daughter (carried by hubs) and myself. As hubs was trying to grab a seat, my daughter's left foot almost hit a man's face...Too bad I didn't have the chance to apologize in their behalf, or should i say, I didn't, despite the chance.

A few minutes after, a man was getting off the bus, passed through where i was seated and bang! hit my face. Right there and then, I realized.... boomerang! Then I thought, every mistake my daughter commits, comes back to me, then with all willingness I told myself, IT'S OK so long she's not harmed. Every mistake she commits I am willing to pay for it...so this is what they call a mother's love...

THEN IT HIT ME! This is how much God loves me and even more!

Every mistake i commit, He is more than willing to pay for it and suffer...And I realized how easy
it is for me to sin...it made me feel bad to realize that i am after all taking God's love for granted!

Then I thought about everything that I do which i know God disapproves of and found it so difficult to give up...damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment