Saturday, July 11, 2009

I had a Dream...

Two nights ago, I had a dream. At first I found it weird. But as days went by thinking about it, I finally was able to gather my interpretations. But before that, let me share what this dream was all about.

The scene: Lively. Full of music that I can't identify. It wasn't the usual upbeat music that we usually hear during parties. But all I am sure of is it was a happy, festive moment. At least that was the feeling I had. And it seemed to me that I was somewhere on top, a feeling being above the earth (weird, I know). One of the leaders of the community where I belong (let's call her sis Peng) handed me a paper telling me that I will be one of the speakers in our monthly activity called Treasures.

Next scene: I just came into the venue. I was still wondering what topic to discuss. I tried scanning the paper that sis peng gave me. the word FAITH came into the picture, then i heard someone saying: if FAITH is to be the topic, that would be so easy for me since I have more than enough of it. It would then be so easy to discuss. I started to run and I remember telling God, just tell me what you want me to say and I felt His assurance that He will be my words. But then I said, it's not FAITH. I continued flipping the paper then I saw the words: You're My Number 1. Exactly written that way.

Next scene: Sis peng was furious asking me where I came from. Then I remember telling her that i was just in the Chapel contemplating in my would-be topic. This time the scene remained festive and I remember seeing everyone eating shrimps. The speaker who was supposed to be speaking next to me was already busy preparing for his turn. he asked sis peng if it was his turn to speak, sis peng said: "siya na, nakaahon na siya eh" referring to me.

Next scene, sis peng was giving me instructions on how to do it. Then i was practicing the whole thing as sis peng instructed. One thing was very clear: part of my speech was to say: if i will be blessed with 5Million (in between the crowd was asking USD, VND or PESO?), how would I spend it? The message behind it was to be, should I be blessed with 5Million, God should be my number 1 on the list to spend it on.

Alarm Clock goes off. End of the dream.

Now here's my interpretation:

1. On Faith, for me it is true, I have a very strong faith in God.
2. On 5Million, I may not have 5Million USD or Peso but I must say, we have been blessed enough.

I can never forget this line: "siya na, nakaahon na siya eh"

Therefore, God was telling me: I know you have enough Faith, i know that, but there's one thing I wanna ask from you. Being blessed, please share these blessings with me as number 1 reason for sharing.

There's one statement of God that I have read where He said: Help my workers. This line never left my heart and mind since i've read it. This could be it.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment