Saturday, August 1, 2009

God's Will

Let me share a part of my email which I sent to one of my brothers in my community this morning:

I firmly believe in God's will and that whatever He wills, walang makakaharang non. It will always prevail. There may be bumps in the course of making things done but if you really think about it, based on past experiences, His will always prevail at the end.
God is a loving God...I trust that whatever He allows to happen along the way of making His will done, maganda man or masama sa paningin ng tao, at the end we will all realize that everything was allowed to happen for a good purpose. His plans are always the best and Knowing God, He will always be after the best of His people.
I believe that ano man ang pagdadaanan ng tao on the way to the realization of God's plans, all those will only result into one thing, the person will always come out good. But then, this requires a very strong faith on the part of Man.
From the beginning, we have already been given the gift of freewill. And God will be requiring us to use this gift during the course of making His plans for us to happen. That's where our strong Faith, Belief and Trust in God come in. Ano man ang kahinatnan ng tao out of the choices he make, makikita pa rin natin, God's will prevails.
Those are the things revealed to me by God while reading the Bible. I have come to learn that God is also a persistent God. If He wills it, it's considered done from the beginning.
One more thing, if God allows it to happen, it only means one thing, it is for the good of His children.

No comments:

Post a Comment